The one and true kingdom in the past within the land of Perisno, this kingdom was once a glorious and prosperous nation in the land in the form of an empire. Until suddenly they collapsed, most likely due to internal struggle within the empire. And now with many other faction at war within the land in because of power struggle, hoping the return of Perisno Empire is most likely vain and returning the kingdom to it's former glory is impossible.
However, within the mountain that borders Hakkon and Drahara, an ancient ruin remains from the former mighty Perisno Empire. The Third Legion, which is a group of people who are the noble descendant of the ancient empire still roams the land, opposing every faction and other neutral forces under the reason for the sake of reforming and returning the glory to the kingdom built by their ancestor.
The other group that wishes for the empire's return is the party of Perisno Pilgrims, the people who are also descendant of the ancient empire. These people, unlike the Third Legion, are descendant of the common people of the Perisno Empire. They are wishing for the kingdom's rebirth with a peaceful way, unlike their noble counterpart, they keep searching for a hero that may have the power to bring the empire back to the land.
Perisno is a flexible nation, which the policy can be adjusted by the ruler. It can be either the King/Queendom of Perisno or the Perisno Republic although originally in the past it was an empire. And the policy can be set as a rule that brings justice and prosperity for the people or a dictatorship that only the ruler is allowed to be happy.
- Player (ruler)
- Turning companion into vassals (companion will remain as vassal afterward, never return as party member)
- Recruit vassals from other faction by persuasion
- Vassals from other faction that leaves and joined Perisno faction
MilitaryA more detailed discussion about Kingdom of Perisno military force can be seen here.
- Any town that captured from other factions (the first captured one becomes the court, if a town is the first conquered and not a castle).
- Any castle that captured from other factions (the first captured one becomes the court, if a castle is the first conquered and not a town).
- The villages that connected to the captured town or castle.